| Red Links D:
This page has redlinks in it. Please create the pages or link it to the canon wiki ([[w:c:ben10:(link)|(page name)]] or [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:(link)|(page name)]]. Yes the template has a redlink, it is there purposely.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Water Hazard has an armored exoskeleton which protects his body from most types of damage, including moderate amounts of radiation. Ultimate Aggregor once mentioned that this exoskeleton makes Water Hazard completely invulnerable, it is confirmed this is not true. He possesses enhanced strength and can shoot pressurized water from the port holes in his hands. He can absorb moisture from the air with the holes in his hands.
In the Cartoon Network Game, Ben 10 Game Creator, it is revealed he can create a bubble shield to protect himself, even from laser attacks.
According to Alien Of The Month, Water Hazard can shoot hot water, in Hero Time, he said he is shooting cold water, this might mean he can control the temperature of the water he shoots.
In Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction, Water Hazard possesses a water whip that can set out fires.
According to Dwayne, Water Hazard is able to control and manipulate water at will and even mould it into a wide variety of shapes.
Although Water Hazard's armored exoskeleton allow him to feel no physical pain, he seems to be more vulnerable to energy attacks.
- In Fame, Water Hazard's DNA was sampled and put in the Codon Stream by sampling Bivalvan's DNA.
- Water Hazard first appeared in Too Hot To Handle, Water Hazard pretended to be Bivalvan to convince P'andor to go home, but failed and was defeated by P'andor.
- In Hero Time, Water Hazard defeated Overlord by blasting his super-heated armor with water making it brittle and absorbing the water back into himself sucking away the energy.
- In Revenge of the Swarm, Water Hazard confronted some Victor clones, but they escaped.
- In Double or Nothing, Water Hazard defeated the Methanosian Actor.
Ben 10 UltiVerseEdit
He will appear soon.The enhancements made to him with the Ultimatrix 2.0 are more strength,more durable armour and more powerful water blasts.
- Too Hot To Handle (first appearance)
- Hero Time (accidental transformation; alien selected was Big Chill)
- Revenge of the Swarm
- Double or Nothing
- Water Hazard is the first Andromeda alien form Ben used.
- When Water Hazard first appeared, his voice sounded exactly like Bivalvan. However, in his second appearance, his voice is deeper.
- Despite being first used in Too Hot To Handle, Water Hazard wasn't openly named until Hero Time.
- Water Hazard is a playable character in the Ben 10: Game Creator.
- In Too Hot To Handle, Water Hazard's water is aqua green in color, but in Hero Time, it is blue.
- Water Hazard is the Alien Of The Month in January.
- In Cosmic Destruction, if one looks closely enough, it can be seen that his mouth can open, as he opens it while firing his water cannon, and it opens and shuts when he is idle.