| ET HAS LANDED!
This item belongs to the user Evolved To'kustar
The title sequence begins with the Rognitrix, then it goes to a picture of Jake and progresses from VLOCT to Shadow Claw. At the end it has every alien with Jake standing in the middle.
One day Jake went camping under the stars. He was watching and saw a lot of shooting stars, but one fell all the way down to Earth. He saw smoke coming from where it landed and ran over to check it out. When he got there he saw a watch-like device. When he tried prodding it with a stick, legs popped out and it climbed all the way up the stick and clutched onto his wrist. Jake tried getting it off but managed to transform in the process.
- PEANUT BUTTER PICKLE TIME! 09:40, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- 09:43, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
- FusionFall123. Talk to me. Don't steal the name 08:58, October 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Riff Raff
- Tip Top
- Deep Crusher
- Fire Lizard
- Hyper Pack
- Aqua Dragon
- Shadow Claw
- Double Take (Unlocked in Season 2)
- Unnamed Alien (Unlocked in Season 2)
- Slug (Unlocked in season 2; Never used in series)
- Woof (Unlocked in Jake 13: The Pets)
- Squawk (Unlocked in Jake 13: The Pets)
- Unknown Silhouetted Alien (Unlocked in Season 3)
- Rocks (Unlocked in Season 3)
- Unseen Alien (Unlocked in Season 4)
- Unseen Movie Alien (Unlocked in Movie)
Jake 13: The Video Game is a real downloadable video game. It is currently in production and only beta testers who sign up will be able to test it out before it's release. Jake will venture through fighting various aliens.
- This series has ET's name, but the age is not true.