| Red Links D:
This page has redlinks in it. Please create the pages or link it to the canon wiki ([[w:c:ben10:(link)|(page name)]] or [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:(link)|(page name)]]. Yes the template has a redlink, it is there purposely.
|Home planet:||Nosedeen Quasar|
|Body type:||Humanoid Battery|
Self-duplication (with enough power or cut in half)
Buzzshock is similar to an earth battery. He is black with green electricity, green eyes. He has a white large lighting like line down the place where his neck starts to where his legs start on his front and back. He has a positive (proton+) symbol and negative (electron-) symbol on his back. He has a hole on his head that can release massive amounts of electricity. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
In Ultimate Alien, Buzzshock's Ultimatrix symbol is on his chest and is green. He is pretty much the same but he has the battery tip over the hole on his head.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Buzzshock can pass through any electrical source with amazing speed and has the ability to manipulate electricity. Buzzshock can duplicate himself when he is cut in half or has enough power. He can also fly. Buzzshock can also release sonic screams powerful enough to break glass.
Fire seems to take away his power, as well as getting trapped in something made of a nonconductive material. Also water seems to make him short-circuit, almost like a machine.
- Buzzshock first appeared in Ben 10,000 used by Ben 10,000 to battle Dr. Animo and won.
- Kenny used Buzzshock in Ken 10 to battle Mot Snikrep and later Kevin 11,000. He used Spitter's slime that was covered on Kevin 11,000 and electrified it.
Ben 10: Ultimate AlienEdit
- The green spot on Buzzshock's head is now grey (resembling a battery).
- The Ultimatrix symbol is still on his chest and is now green.
- His eyes are still green.
- His hands no longer bear spots.
Ben 10 UltiVerseEdit
He will appear soon.The enhancements made to him with the Ultimatrix 2.0 are more powerful electricity and more agility.