| Red Links D:
This page has redlinks in it. Please create the pages or link it to the canon wiki ([[w:c:ben10:(link)|(page name)]] or [[w:c:ben10fanfiction:(link)|(page name)]]. Yes the template has a redlink, it is there purposely.
|Home planet:||Anur Transyl|
|Abilities:|| Enhanced Strength|
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Benvicktor can generate electricity and manipulate it to attack enemies or adhere himself to metal surfaces through electromagnetism. He possesses enhanced strength. Benvicktor has two conductor coils on his back which can generate his electricity. He also has a power pack on his back and he can control technology by connecting the wires on his back into a device. Benvicktor can also withstand attacks fairly easily, as he is very tough. Benvicktor can survive in a vacuum. His feet can also act like magnets making sure he isn't blown away into the vaccum of space.
- Benvicktor first appeared in Be Afraid of the Dark. Without knowing it, the Omnitrix sampled Dr. Vicktor's DNA when he touched it. Benvicktor battled Zs'Skayr in the space station until the Mummy joined in and Max destroyed the projector. Vicktor accidently teleported himself and the Mummy into the Null Void and Benvicktor escaped.
- In Ben 10,000 Returns, Benvicktor was unlocked by Ultimate Ben 10,000.
Ben 10 UltiVerseEdit
He will appear soon.The enhancements made to him with the Ultimatrix 2.0 are more strength and more powerful electricity.
- Be Afraid of the Dark (first appearance)
- Benvicktor's appearance is based on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein's Monster.
- Benvicktor is the last alien to appear in the Ultimate Alien intro.
- Like Benwolf, Benvicktor has only appeared once.
- Benvicktor is spelt with a 'c', as at the time Dr. Vicktor's name had a 'c'. However, since the episode Viktor: The Spoils shows that his name has no 'c'. Benvicktor's name is not changing though.
- Benvicktor has a slight resemblance to Hellboy.